Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bunny Update

We think the culprit is diet, although I am waiting for the final word for my cousin who is a vet. Apparently, a bunny can eat too much grass and should never eat lettuce. Although, I could have sworn we fed my bunnies lettuce when I was growing up. Apparently a domesticated bunnies digestive track is a bit different than a wild bunny and all those trips outside to munch on grass were not always a good thing. Who would have thought?



Anyway, the Guy is now on a diet of grain and hay and doing much better. The boys also finished assembling the rabbit hutch. Though, I thought Daddy would kill little man who wanted to be in there helping and right on top of him during the whole process, in addition to the Guy who was hopping around the kitchen checking things out. He really is quiet the social bunny. It was quiet the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment