Sunday, March 31, 2013

Farmers Market

I am beginning to get a little worried about our farmers' market visits.  You see, Little Man is one of Samosa Man's most loyal customers and I think part of it has to do with the fact that Samosa Man knows who he is from across the room.  The problem; in May we will begin to go to the outdoor farmers market in town and while there is a Samosa Man table, it is not actually the Samosa Man who runs the one in town.  It is teenagers that he has hired.  That's OK, his favorite teenagers have a muffin table at the one in town, life will go on. 
 
As for the rest of the farmers' market; it was wonderful.  The nut butter lady was back and I had some before heading out on a long run today.  I tried a maple raisin soft pretzel that was wonderful! When Little Man asked for some, I was more than happy to remind him that he does not like soft pretzels. 
 
In all a wonderful day at the farmers' market. 
 
Oh and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment