Saturday, March 16, 2013

Farmers Market and Healthy Living

I have to be honest: today I just was not feeling the Farmers Market.  We wandered around as usual and the only thing I was craving was something warm to drink, and of course the two people who typically serve warm drinks were not doing warm drinks today.  Maybe it was because I have been feeling sick all week or maybe it was because of the little person tugging at my arm, but I left the farmers market feeling very unsatisfied today and really in need of something to perk me up before my afternoon run. 
What to do? What to do? Head to Healthy Living; they have a drink bar.  While Little Man tugged at Daddy's arm as they walked around the store, Mommy headed straight for a warm frothy beverage; Maple Steamed Milk.  After chatting with one of my co-workers who had just returned from a run and a warm beverage in my hand, I was then willing to go and relieve Daddy of child duty. Warm beverage in his hands, we sat down at one of the bistro tables and waited for Daddy. 
 While our trip to both locations yielded a small amount of food for the week, I left feeling much better and ready for a run and little more motivated then I had been an hour earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment