Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cairn Adventure Box

"There's no such thing as the Great Indoors." -inside cover of my Cairn Box
 
My amazing husband ordered me a 6-month subscription of Cairn Adventure boxes and the first one arrived today.  Part of his amazingness was as a result of me being bummed I was not getting a Birch Box like some of my running friends.  To be clear, I don't wear make-up so a Birch Box would be insane, but still it was the concept of getting a fun box of stuff in the mail every month that I wanted.  Then along came Cairn, and I had to have one.  I actually think my husband is secretly plotting to make off with some of the items in my box (he already used my headlamp to go out to the duck coop tonight). 
 
You might ask, just what is a Cairn box?  It's every outdoorsey persons dream.  A box with the latest gadgets and fuel.  My box this month included a headlamp, which both boys in the house are trying to steal already.  Two packets of nut butters that I am taking with me to a cross-country race this weekend.  A Trail Runner magazine, which I will be reading on the bus ride to the race. An Osmo Nutrition Active Hydration packet that I am going to try out on my long run next week.  Everything I am going to use, and it will be fun to try out new products. 
 
Once I have tried out the new products, I can even earn points towards a free box by giving my opinion on the items in the box.  This of course just encourages me to try out my new gadgets.  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment