Sunday, July 29, 2012

Trying to Kill Mommy

Most days I try to encourage an adventurous spirit in Little Man, however, some days I think maybe I should have stayed home and let Little Man and Daddy go on their own because the chance of heart attack increases significantly.  Today was one of those days.  Check out the cliff Little Man is Climbing down (and back up when we were finished).  Daddy went lets go, Little Man went OK, and down they went. 

 I will admit, while I think my heart jumped a thousand beats while they were climbing up and down, the spot that they were trying to get to was really cool.  It was a small gorge where the ice and water has shaped the rocks into some very cool shapes.  So worth it yes, but I do believe the boys in the family are trying to give me a heart attack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment