Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Planning

Spring will be here in a little over a week, therefore it is time to start planning my garden for this year.  This year I may actually accomplish my goal of having a beautiful garden, since our plan for this summer is to not go away.  I can't tell you how excited I am about staying home for the summer. There is no place I would rather be than in my garden during the summer. 
In addition to my own excitement, due to this insanely unpredictable winter we have had all winter, I am pretty sure all my friends are feeling the same way.  In fact, one of them planned a garden planning party this past week where we all brought our garden books and seed catalogues.  After that, I came home with a plan and am on a mission.  I'll keep you posted as I go; all I can say is my garden is going to be spectacular this year.


Activity for the day: 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment