Friday, May 1, 2015

Water

I have a tendency to camp out in the the shower.  On average I could take a good 20 minute shower on a daily basis.  Yep, you read that right.  And some days because of running, it would be twice a day.  My goal for April was to reduce the time I spend in the shower. 
I started the month by trying to find a shower clock like the one of my friends has for her two boys (I use it when I visit them).  I was hoping to find it in the kids bath section at several stores.  Then I went away for a week with Little Man.  I am pretty sure my showers were long because my in-laws kept sending Little Man down to hurry me along while I was in the shower.  
When we returned from our vacation, I decided to use the timer on my phone.  As of right now, my showers have been around 7 minutes.  My phone is set for 10 minutes, and is a nice reminder when I start to camp out.  My goal would be to bring my showers closer to 5, but I figured half the time was a good place to start.  Wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment