Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Best Gift Ever

While this may seem cliche, the best gifts really are the ones that are handmade and from the heart.  One of my all time favorite gifts is a blanket some very amazing cross-country girls made for me several years ago.  The ones I have kept tabs on are now amazing young women.  Not only was the blanket made by some wonderful young ladies, it is a gift that continues to be a blessing in my life.  The blanket is now referred to as the cuddle blanket (amazingly enough it is still soft and fluffy) and throughout the winter you can find myself and Little Man cuddled up, watching a movie, reading a book, or hiding under the fort we just created with it.  The memories continue and the blanket will always be one of my favorite gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment