Thursday, January 27, 2011

Elimination Week 3

We went from this nasty stuff and being ready to give up.......

....To a week with meals like this:
Salmon with Broccoli (the boys also had bread, but that was off limits for me)
Lamb Shank with beets from our CSA and black bean noodles (these just looked really cool)
Lemon Chicken with Asian rice noodles and a cauliflower and broccoli mix
We had other good things as well but I am sure you are getting the idea by now.
I have also lost 10lb since I started and feel pretty good.
I did have one night that I knew I was going to cheat going in. I signed up for a 'South Indian Delight' cooking class way back in October that had to open a second class and still has a waiting list. Needless to say I wasn't missing it. I learned all sorts of things about Indian spices, met some wonderful people and ate some amazing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment