Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yum!

I decided to splurge today and loved every minute of it.
I had heard from two different people that the Vermont Meat and Seafood Market just opened in a location I pass by every day. The market sells fresh all-natural local meats and cheeses as well as fresh seafood from Boston (since ocean front property does not exist in Vermont). Since the last day of my coaching season is Saturday, I received my coaching stipend this week, so today being payday, I decided I was going to splurge a little. It was worth every penny and even little man gobbled up his dinner, of course that may have been because of the cookie bribe if he finished dinner.
For dinner tonight we ate fresh salmon that was delivered this morning, cauliflower from our CSA, and bread that Andy baked last night. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment