Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Vermont City Marathon

I have been blessed with an amazing community of runners around me.  One of those amazing ladies won a relay team in the Vermont City Marathon, and I really had no excuse for not joining the relay team.  It was the perfect day for running, and I was able to cheer on, run with and celebrate with the amazing running community in Vermont. I loved every minute of it! I was able to hang out with co-workers, my cross country runners and Little Man's friends who's moms were also running the same leg as me while we waited for our teammates running the leg before us.  I was able to run with and cheer on friends who were running longer distances than myself (either a full or half marathon).  It was an incredible day and I was so glad I was able to share it with so many amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment