Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Can I Say? I Am a Bit Impatient!

For those of you who know me well, you already know that outside of work I don't have an ounce of patience. Possibly I use it all up at work, maybe I learned from my mother who insists that we open 1 gift the night before Christmas, or if we are not going to be together for Christmas, celebrate at Thanksgiving. Who knows, all I know is that if I am looking forward to something, there is a good chance I won't wait.



This week is vacation week for myself and little man. To say the least I have been making the most of it; after all of the stuff we're doing this week, poor little man is going to be bored out of his mind next week. We had a few minutes of down time so what did I do?... I dug out the seeds and planting stuff of course - who cares if I am two weeks ahead of schedule - this is going to be fun! It was fun and we made a mess of Daddy's kitchen. And quite frankly, who cares if it's early: I'll just keep the plants inside for two extra weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment