Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is..........





For better or worse, Spring in New England means........



MUD!!! On the child and on the roads. It is a lot more fun on the child.


Yummy maple syrup!

Baby animals.....sadly Andy will not let me get new chicks this year.... We have too many eggs with the four we already have. I have to go visit my friends' chicks this year.



A million lady bugs in my house. I truly wish I was joking about this one, I sucked so many into the vacuum the other day that I could hear them moving around inside, it freaked me out so bad that Andy had to remove the bag from the house.


As a side note, the branch above is clippings from my cherry tree and the green is making my very happy right now......


Finally, spring means I get to start all of the plants for my garden. Every sunny window in our house has something growing in it right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment